About The Position
Accounting is the language of the business world, and all companies rely on accurate financial data to communicate with stakeholders. The $400 billion per year financial reporting industry is ready for new technology to take standards to the next level. And that's where Trullion comes in. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting workflows, provides real-time reports and insights, and promotes new levels of collaboration for financial leaders. We are a rapidly growing start-up with clients that include global multinational brands and leading audit firms. Our investors include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft, leading CFOs, and CAOs from around the world. This is the perfect time for you to join us as we expand our current offerings and launch new products. We seek outstanding conceptual and visual design skills and experience, as well as a Marketing Graphic Designer, to own and develop our visual language. In this role, you will be responsible for building our brand design strategy and creating marketing materials for our website, banner ads, video campaigns, and more. You will report directly to the VP of Marketing and work with multiple stakeholders throughout the company. This role is ideal for a passionate, data-driven, highly-organized, and marketing-savvy individual with excellent communication skills who likes to have fun!
- Design our website and develop new components while working on a clear design system.
- Develop innovative concepts for diverse marketing materials (end-to-end), including ads, LPs, and acquisition flow to collect quality leads.
- Prepare creative briefs outlining project goals and expectations.
- Proactively research and analyze market trends for creative solutions/improvements to our production process that will boost campaign activity/performance.
- Continually monitor and manage A/B testing of our creative projects.
- Take ownership of web design projects.
- Design page layouts and templates.
- Develop and maintain consistent branding.
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing innovative concepts for marketing campaigns and brand design strategies.
- A comprehensive online design portfolio includes web-based marketing campaigns and strong graphic principles.
- Deep knowledge of web user experience.
- In-depth knowledge of key marketing platforms and performance media channels.
- Familiarity with online marketing basic metrics and KPIs.
- Experience in designing eBooks, White papers, and Case studies – advantage.
- Professional, efficient, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Video/Animation Experience - a HUGE advantage.
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and deliver top-quality results.
- High level of written and spoken English.
- A people person, a team player with a can-do attitude.
- *** Portfolio is a must!***
Backed by founders with IPO and “Unicorn” experiences, we stick to our 4 key values:
- We’re on your side. The best way to achieve our goals is through collaboration: after all, your success is our success.
- We think big. We want you to own what you do, elevate it to the next level, and try new and creative approaches.
- We live by truth. We encourage everyone to come together with their own beliefs to form something meaningful.
- We’re committed. We are committed to you, to each other, and to the idea of innovation.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do