About The Position
We’re one of the fastest-growing fintech companies on planet earth!
Accounting is the business world language, and every company on this earth relies on accurate financial data to communicate with stakeholders.
But the world is ready for the next level. The $400 billion per year financial reporting industry is craving new technology to take standards to the next level.
That's why at Trullion, we're creating a single source of truth for financial data. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting workflows, provides real-time reports & insights, and drives new levels of collaboration for financial leaders.
We are a rapid-growth start-up culture with a client base that includes global multinational brands and leading audit firms. Our investors include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft, leading CFOs, and CAOs worldwide.
Now's the perfect time to bring you in as our next Sales Development Representative at Trullion's global team. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to launch a career in SaaS Sales and work at one of the fastest-growing Fintech companies in the world.
- Meet and exceed sales targets ( # of sales qualified opportunities created)
- Reach out to and qualify prospects who have requested a demo, meaningfully engaged with Trullion’s free content, or attended a webinar
- Proactively reach out to new prospects in Trullion’s ideal customer profile segment
- Work closely with marketing and sales colleagues to ensure a smooth customer journey from initial interest to the first sales meeting
- Work with Trullion’s Alliances team to engage new partners and nurture/expand existing partnerships
- Spend a lot of time calling, emailing, and LinkedIn messaging M. This job is a grind but a great learning experience!
- Previous experience working in Advisory/Assurance of a Big 4 firm/an exemplary track record of learning new disciplines, fast
- Previous success in a competitive environment
- Willingness to be coached and a desire to grow
- Ability to evangelize (we have multiple new products coming to market, so storytelling will be key)
- You’re a reader/writer/lifelong learner (clear writers are often clear thinkers, and clear thinkers are often good sellers)
We embrace our core values in everything that we do:
- Think BIG. We are ambitious, proactive, and we love challenging the status quo.
- We live by truth. We uphold the highest standards of accuracy and accountability.
- On Your Side. We are on this journey together and want to collaborate and empower each other to succeed.
- Committed. Committed to execution. Committed to delivery. Committed to excellence.