About The Position
Accounting is the business world language, and every company on this earth relies on accurate financial data to communicate with stakeholders.
But the world is ready for the next level. The $400 billion per year financial reporting industry is craving new technology to take standards to the next level.
That's why at Trullion, we're creating a single source of truth for financial data. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting workflows, provides real-time reports & insights and drives new levels of collaboration for financial leaders.
We are a rapid-growth start-up culture with a client base that includes global multinational brands and leading audit firms. Our investors include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft, leading CFOs, and CAOs worldwide.
Now's the perfect time to bring you in as our first Product Marketing Manager - as we expand our current offering and launch new products.
You're a storyteller who knows how to identify market segments, connect to customer pain points, and demonstrate value through new products and features. And what better story could you tell that's bringing innovative technology to a traditional industry?
- Identify and map the competitive landscape of our products and conduct market research
- Build out personas, core messaging, and value propositions
- Launch new features and products, working closely with the PMs and marketing team
- Create collateral for the sales and partnership teams for enablement throughout the sales cycle
- Expand our educational and training materials, working closely with the CS team
- Build relationships with prospects and customers to hear and understand the voice of the customer in everything you do
- Native English speaker with impeccable grammar - MUST
- 3+ years of experience working in product marketing or a related field in a B2B startup - Fintech is an advantage
- Able to take a business goal, jump into new undefined territories, generate insights, create a plan, and implement new processes
- Able to learn about complex industries and love telling stories with numbers (you don’t have to love accounting… yet)
- Exceptional positioning, branding, copywriting, and editing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with demonstrated success bringing multiple stakeholders together to achieve goals
- Strong time management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A sharp understanding of data
- Genuinely nice person who likes to have fun
We embrace our core values in everything that we do:
- Think BIG. We are ambitious, proactive, and we love challenging the status quo.
- We live by truth. We uphold the highest standards of accuracy and accountability.
- On Your Side. We are on this journey together and want to collaborate and empower each other to succeed.
- Committed. Committed to execution. Committed to delivery. Committed to excellence.