About The Position
Business communicates through the language of accounting. Yet this $400B financial reporting industry still relies heavily on inefficient and error-prone manual processes and legacy systems. Trullion exists to change this. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting workflows, provides real-time reports and insights, and promotes new levels of collaboration for financial leaders. We believe in a more efficient, transparent, and human-oriented accounting world.
A rapidly growing start-up with offices in Tel Aviv, New York, and London, Trullion has a global outlook framed by our multicultural world. We value collaboration, and we are deeply committed to the success of our employees, customers, and partners with investors that include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft. Hiring diverse talent, regardless of race, gender, age, or sexual orientation, is key to our values, as we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives brought together will create something innovative and resonant. If you are a big thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment doing industry-changing work, Trullion may be the place for you.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and working cross-functionally to drive category creation, brand messaging, and targeted demand generation content, the successful candidate knows what it takes to head up and implement a highly scalable content engine that sets the Trullion brand apart, motivates change, and fosters buying consensus for our solutions.
You bring expertise in crafting, implementing, and leading a buyer-focused strategy that engages enterprise buyers and elevates our brand in the minds of other key audiences (including media, employees, recruits, and investors). In addition to content creation, you demonstrate expertise with social media, earned and paid media strategies.
You fuel growth by emphasizing the quality and quantity of our publishing, growing creative formats from text and visual to video and audio, and collaborating across our team (including Demand, Experiential, Brand Design, Product Marketing, and Sales teams), as well as with external partners to expand our promotional channels to reach our target audiences. As part of a team that thrives on communication, you will also have to be comfortable working in a hybrid environment with set office days each week.
- In collaboration with the CMO, drive our efforts to craft and promote/evangelize a new category as well as our marketecture and POV within the space
- Set overall editorial and enterprise content marketing strategy, planning and delivering content narratives that solidify Trullion’s brand positioning and meet the buying objectives of our target accounts
- Lead an external team of copywriters and communications professionals (PR), as well as agency partners
- Develop thought leadership, experiential (event) programming/promotion, and full-funnel content assets
- Integrate all content to ensure consistency across the program and expand our approach to new mediums and formats through strategic testing
- Adapt our content voice, tone, and presence to deliver connected and cohesive content experiences that improve audience interactions contextually across all channels
- Set clear goals and content Key Performance Indicators aligned to our commercial objectives and actively manage the overall strategy and team to those goals
- Collaborate cross-functionally on content strategy and project planning, particularly with Demand and Sales functions
- 6-8 years of content marketing experience in enterprise SaaS, ideally in financial services/fintech.
- Portfolio or work examples that demonstrate strong writing and analytical skills across multiple mediums is a must.
- Experience working with creative team members to execute design and/or creative-driven solutions.
- Strong understanding of content marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to provide actionable insights for all recommendations.
- Strong marketing strategy skills, especially in creating omnichannel customer engagement that is personalized based on key customer insights
- Strong organizational and project management skills to effectively manage multiple partners and projects with tight deadlines.
- A doer who thinks strategically and acts tactically.
- Experienced with people and/or team management, including external vendors.
Trullion's US base salary range for this full-time position is $80,000- $120,000 + Benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Get in touch with our HR for more information, and let's meet.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do:
- Think BIG. We are ambitious, proactive, and we love challenging the status quo.
- We live by truth. We uphold the highest standards of accuracy and accountability.
- On Your Side. We are on this journey together and want to collaborate and empower each other to succeed.
- Committed. Committed to execution. Committed to delivery. Committed to excellence.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do