About The Position
Business communicates through the language of accounting. Yet the $ 400B financial reporting industry still relies heavily on inefficient and error-prone manual processes and legacy systems. Trullion is transforming this. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting and audit workflows, provides real-time reports and insights, and promotes new levels of collaboration for financial leaders. We believe in a more efficient, transparent, and human-oriented accounting world. A rapidly growing start-up with offices in Tel Aviv, New York, and London, Trullion has a global outlook framed by our multicultural world. We value collaboration and are deeply committed to the success of our employees, customers, and partners with investors that include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft & Stepstone. Hiring diverse talent, regardless of race, gender, age, or sexual orientation, is key to our values, as we believe that diverse backgrounds brought together creates the strongest innovation and culture. If you are a big thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment doing industry-changing work, Trullion is the place for you.
Now's the perfect time to join Trullion's growing New York City office in Chelsea as one of our talented Account Executives. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to help shape our culture and strategy as an early member of our NYC team. As a key member of the Trullion Audit Performance Suite team, you will manage and elevate relationships with the Top 200 accounting firms in the U.S. while identifying new growth opportunities.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Manage mid-market and enterprise sales cycles from initial conversation to close.
- Work with sales development representatives to prospect, identify, qualify, and develop a sales pipeline.
- Leverage discovery to understand the pain points and goals of Auditors.
- Learn the intricacies of various audit processes and demo the related workflows in the Trullion platform.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Alliances, Sales Engineering, and Product.
- Use a MEDDPICC-based sales qualification methodology to manage sales resources and report sales forecasts.
- Engage and build relationships with Trullion’s Partners and Alliances to help drive new pipeline growth and close new business.
- Attend networking events and conferences to build relationships that will create new business opportunities.
- Experience selling SaaS/B2B solutions to Accounting firms or CFOs and Controllers.
- Previous experience working in Advisory/Assurance of a Big 4 firm or an exemplary track record of learning new disciplines fast.
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, Gong, and other sales tools.
- Previous success in a competitive environment.
- Willingness to be coached and a desire to grow.
- Ability to evangelize (we have multiple new products coming to market so storytelling will be key).
- You’re a reader/writer/lifelong learner (clear writers are often clear thinkers, and clear thinkers are often good sellers).
- Willingness to work from our Chelsea, NY office 4x weekly and contribute to our NYC office culture.
Trullion's US base salary range for this full-time position is $140,000- $ 240,000+ Benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Get in touch with our recruiter for more information, and let's meet.
Backed by founders with IPO and “Unicorn” experiences, we stick to our 4 key values:
- We’re on your side. The best way to achieve our goals is through collaboration: after all, your success is our success.
- We think big. We want you to own what you do, elevate it to the next level, and try new and creative approaches.
- We live by truth. We encourage everyone to come together with their own beliefs to form something meaningful.
- We’re committed. We are committed to you, to each other, and to the idea of innovation.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do