About The Position
Business communicates through the language of accounting. Yet the $400B financial reporting industry still relies heavily on inefficient and error-prone manual processes and legacy systems. Trullion is transforming this. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting and audit workflows, provides real-time reports and insights, and promotes new levels of collaboration for financial leaders. We believe in a more efficient, transparent, and human-oriented accounting world. A rapidly growing start-up with offices in Tel Aviv, New York, and London, Trullion has a global outlook framed by our multicultural world. We value collaboration and are deeply committed to the success of our employees, customers, and partners with investors that include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft & Stepstone. Hiring diverse talent, regardless of race, gender, age, or sexual orientation, is key to our values, as we believe that diverse backgrounds brought together creates the strongest innovation and culture. If you are a big thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment doing industry-changing work, Trullion is the place for you.
Trullion's HR Recruiter role is critical in attracting and recruiting high-potential candidates who align with our company values. Further, you will work closely with managers to ensure a positive working environment and optimize employee experience.
- Source potential candidates through online channels, such as job boards, social media, and professional networks.
- Screen resumes and applications to identify qualified candidates.
- Conduct phone, video, and in-person interviews to assess applicants' qualifications.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs and requirements.
- Develop and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for future hiring needs.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including job postings, interview scheduling, and offer negotiations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external recruitment agencies and job boards.
- Track and report on recruitment metrics to monitor the effectiveness of recruitment strategies.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Foster positive employee relations through communication and conflict resolution.
- Work with the HR global team to address employee concerns and inquiries, ensuring a supportive work environment.
- Work on employee events and activities for our US employees.
- Manage and track office maintenance in the NY site.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records using HR information systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of recruitment best practices and current hiring trends.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other HR software.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive energy focused on delivering creative, high-quality solutions.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload effectively.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
Trullion's US base salary range for this full-time position is $100,000 - $120,000 + Benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Get in touch with our recruiter for more information, and let's meet.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do:
- Think BIG. We are ambitious, proactive, and we love challenging the status quo.
- We live by truth. We uphold the highest standards of accuracy and accountability.
- On Your Side. We are on this journey together and want to collaborate and empower each other to succeed.
- Committed. Committed to execution. Committed to delivery. Committed to excellence.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do