About The Position
Business communicates through the language of accounting. Yet the $400B financial reporting industry still relies heavily on inefficient and error-prone manual processes and legacy systems. Trullion is transforming this. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting and audit workflows, provides real-time reports and insights, and promotes new levels of collaboration for financial leaders. We believe in a more efficient, transparent, and human-oriented accounting world. A rapidly growing start-up with offices in Tel Aviv, New York, and London, Trullion has a global outlook framed by our multicultural world. We value collaboration and are deeply committed to the success of our employees, customers, and partners with investors that include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft & Stepstone. Hiring diverse talent, regardless of race, gender, age, or sexual orientation, is key to our values, as we believe that diverse backgrounds brought together creates the strongest innovation and culture. If you are a big thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment doing industry-changing work, Trullion is the place for you.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Senior Product Marketing Manager is a storyteller with a passion for bringing products to life through resonant campaigns and promotion strategies, supporting Trullion’s rapid product development roadmap. The successful candidate brings significant experience in developing customer-friendly messages and leading impactful go-to-market strategies that result in wide adoption and high customer retention within global enterprise markets. This leader will serve as the primary liaison between Product Development/Management, Marketing, and Sales to ensure maximum mind share, market share, and revenue within target markets.
Given the highly cross-functional nature of this role, our ideal candidate will own the positioning and launch plans for our platform and suite of solutions while enabling our customer-facing teams to win key deals. This role is instrumental in capitalizing on market opportunities and realizing our results-oriented commercial objectives in 2024 and beyond. As part of a team that thrives on communication, you will also have to be comfortable working in a hybrid environment with set office days each week.
- Scale our product marketing function (and core processes) with a focus on driving pipeline, solution value, and customer value realization.
- Be the specialist on our existing customers and potential buyers and influencers.
- Cultivate a solid understanding of our shifting competitor landscape by developing and sharing market insights on key competitors.
- Establish the positioning of Trullion’s products, including developing and maintaining our key differentiators, value propositions, and messaging.
- Work with product and commercial teams to coordinate and lead the development and implementation of end-to-end launch plans for new features, products, and technology integrations.
- Enable our commercial teams with materials such as win/loss analysis, battle cards, objection handling, pitch decks, RFP templates, website copy and content, one-pagers, stats and facts, and demo videos.
- Support the development of our Demand Generation and ABM efforts by understanding content messaging gaps and developing custom positioning and materials to engage target accounts.
- Support the Content Marketing function in setting our thought leadership and demand content agenda in line with our commercial objectives.
- Manage and ensure the success of Customer Lifecycle Marketing initiatives, including advocacy, references, community, and be a strong contributor to successful upsell strategies.
- Set clear goals and product marketing Key Performance Indicators with support from the team.
- Drive the strategic GTM direction for segment growth, including developing core use cases, buyer messaging, sales plays, and industry approach.
- Own analyst relationships and act as a company spokesperson across product areas.
- 6-8 years of product marketing experience in enterprise SaaS, ideally in financial services/fintech. Experience in positioning for the Finance/Accounting function is most ideal.
- Proven record in successfully developing and leading complex go-to-market strategies for enterprise SaaS products.
- Consistent record of extracting value-based messaging from technical product specs; experience in digital marketing or content marketing ideal.
- A highly collaborative leader with penchant for creatively partnering with and influencing cross-functional teams, especially Product and Commercial Strategy.
- Experienced with Salesforce, Hubspot, and Mixpanel.
- Expert at designing and presenting different types of content (one-pagers, sales decks, website content, and demo videos); good online copywriting skills are crucial.
- Strong organizational and project management skills to effectively manage multiple partners and projects with tight deadlines.
- A doer who thinks strategically and acts tactically.
- Experienced with people and/or team management, including external vendors.
Trullion's US base salary range for this full-time position is $180,000 - $195,000 + Benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Get in touch with our HR for more information, and let's meet.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do:
- Think BIG. We are ambitious, proactive, and we love challenging the status quo.
- We live by truth. We uphold the highest standards of accuracy and accountability.
- On Your Side. We are on this journey together and want to collaborate and empower each other to succeed.
- Committed. Committed to execution. Committed to delivery. Committed to excellence.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do