About The Position
Business communicates through the language of accounting. Yet the $400B financial reporting industry still relies heavily on inefficient and error-prone manual processes and legacy systems. Trullion is transforming this. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting and audit workflows, provides real-time reports and insights, and promotes new levels of collaboration for financial leaders. We believe in a more efficient, transparent, and human-oriented accounting world. A rapidly growing start-up with offices in Tel Aviv, New York, and London, Trullion has a global outlook framed by our multicultural world. We value collaboration and are deeply committed to the success of our employees, customers, and partners with investors that include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft & Stepstone. Hiring diverse talent, regardless of race, gender, age, or sexual orientation, is key to our values, as we believe that diverse backgrounds brought together creates the strongest innovation and culture. If you are a big thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment doing industry-changing work, Trullion is the place for you.
As the Scaled Customer Success Manager, you will fully own the relationship with our mid-market accounts. From onboarding, through implementation, continued support, and renewals, you will be responsible for the client life cycle of your book of business. You will help develop and implement a long-term strategic plan for scale clients, ensuring that these clients continue to receive stellar support and attention. Lastly, you will work closely with other teams at Trullion to surface customer feedback and facilitate growth opportunities when relevant.
- Onboard and train new clients to Trullion’s system.
- Renew all of the clients in your book of business.
- Create and implement a scale client engagement strategy.
- Provide accounting support to all mid-market clients.
- Work with the account management team to identify and close upsell opportunities.
- Partner with other teams at Trullion to surface customer feedback and ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and support cases in the CRM system.
- Participate in client meetings and demonstrate product features and capabilities.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to provide proactive support and recommend innovative solutions.
- 4+ years of experience in a client-facing role, working with mid-market accounts.
- Technical accounting background
- Tech-savvy with strong analytical and technical skills.
- Problem-solver, resourceful, and independent.
- eCommerce/FinTech background and/or experience working in a fast-growth B2B SaaS setting is strongly preferred.
- Superb writing and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree - preferably in a highly quantitative field.
- Willing to travel.
Trullion's US base salary range for this full-time position is $ 70,000-$ 150,000+ Benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Get in touch with our recruiter for more information, and let's meet.
Backed by founders with IPO and “Unicorn” experiences, we stick to our 4 key values:
- We’re on your side. The best way to achieve our goals is through collaboration: after all, your success is our success.
- We think big. We want you to own what you do, elevate it to the next level, and try new and creative approaches.
- We live by truth. We encourage everyone to come together with their own beliefs to form something meaningful.
- We’re committed. We are committed to you, to each other, and to the idea of innovation.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do