About The Position
Business communicates through the language of accounting. Yet the $400B financial reporting industry still relies heavily on inefficient and error-prone manual processes and legacy systems. Trullion is transforming this. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting and audit workflows, provides real-time reports and insights, and promotes new levels of collaboration for financial leaders. We believe in a more efficient, transparent, and human-oriented accounting world. A rapidly growing start-up with offices in Tel Aviv, New York, and London, Trullion has a global outlook framed by our multicultural world. We value collaboration and are deeply committed to the success of our employees, customers, and partners with investors that include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft & Stepstone. Hiring diverse talent, regardless of race, gender, age, or sexual orientation, is key to our values, as we believe that diverse backgrounds brought together creates the strongest innovation and culture. If you are a big thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment doing industry-changing work, Trullion is the place for you.
As an Alliance Manager at Trullion, you’re walking into a company that was born with a Partner-First mindset. Alliances and Partnerships are critical to our growth and central to our company strategy. This exciting opportunity requires a growth-minded individual with a robust sales skillset, responsible for building long-term, trusted relationships and driving channel sales and co-innovation with our strategic partners.
- Partner with world-class advisory and audit firms to build a robust pipeline, drive regular and forecastable successful sales, acquire new clients, and expand our reach with existing clients.
- Independently cultivate, own, and manage partner relationships, facilitating joint activities aligned with actionable plans.
- Recruit new accounting advisory and finance transformation firms to our Partner Program.
- Evangelize Trullion to key stakeholders at all levels of the partner organization and represent the voice of the partner within Trullion to create new differentiated joint offerings.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and product teams to align partnership activities with overall company goals.
- Leverage industry events and conferences to network, identify new partnership opportunities and cultivate existing ones.
- Provide regular training sessions on Trullion's products and solutions to partners.
- Monitor and report on partner performance, providing insights for continuous improvement.
- Utilize CRM systems to track and manage partner interactions, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information.
- Proactively identify and address any challenges or roadblocks in partner relationships.
- Strong sales background in enterprise financial software, ideally with experience in Microsoft, the Big 4, Tier 1 Consultancies, or other large complex organizations.
- Experience in developing partners and executing campaigns with enterprise-level SIs and Technology organizations.
- Understanding of the competitive environment, challenges of the enterprise CFO office, and the partner ecosystem.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience with the entire cycle of creating partner agreements or commercial contracts.
- Strong commercial acumen and a growth mindset.
- Well-organized, adaptable, and a clear thinker, capable of managing competing priorities.
- Knowledge of finance transformation and accounting is preferred but not required.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do:
- Think BIG. We are ambitious, proactive, and we love challenging the status quo.
- We live by truth. We uphold the highest standards of accuracy and accountability.
- On Your Side. We are on this journey together and want to collaborate and empower each other to succeed.
- Committed. Committed to execution. Committed to delivery. Committed to excellence.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do