About The Position
Accounting is the business world language, and every company on this earth relies on accurate financial data to communicate with stakeholders.
But the world is ready for the next level. The $400 billion per year financial reporting industry is craving new technology to take standards to the next level.
That's why at Trullion, we're creating a single source of truth for financial data. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting workflows, provides real-time reports & insights and drives new levels of collaboration for financial leaders.
We are a rapid-growth start-up culture with a client base that includes global multinational brands and leading audit firms. Our investors include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft, leading CFOs, and CAOs worldwide.
Now's the perfect time to bring you in as we expand our current offering and launch new products. We are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our core team and build the single source of truth for the financial world. In this role, you will create a platform completely change an industry.
- Play a central role in building a complex and large-scale platform
- Work closely with the management team to execute product vision & architecture
- Develop tasks end-to-end, from design to deployment
- Provide scalable, maintainable, and easy-to-use solutions for our customers
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in both front-end and back-end development. (Django/React)
- Experience working with databases
- Fast learner with outstanding problem-solving skills
- Team player
We embrace our core values in everything that we do:
- Think BIG. We are ambitious, proactive, and we love challenging the status quo.
- We live by truth. We uphold the highest standards of accuracy and accountability.
- On Your Side. We are on this journey together and want to collaborate and empower each other to succeed.
- Committed. Committed to execution. Committed to delivery. Committed to excellence.