About The Position
Business communicates through the language of accounting. Yet the $400B financial reporting industry still relies heavily on inefficient and error-prone manual processes and legacy systems. Trullion is transforming this. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting and audit workflows, provides real-time reports and insights, and promotes new levels of collaboration for financial leaders. We believe in a more efficient, transparent, and human-oriented accounting world. A rapidly growing start-up with offices in Tel Aviv, New York, and London, Trullion has a global outlook framed by our multicultural world. We value collaboration and are deeply committed to the success of our employees, customers, and partners with investors that include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft & Stepstone. Hiring diverse talent, regardless of race, gender, age, or sexual orientation, is key to our values, as we believe that diverse backgrounds brought together creates the strongest innovation and culture. If you are a big thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment doing industry-changing work, Trullion is the place for you.
Now's the perfect time to bring you in as we expand our current offering and launch new products. We are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our core team and build the single source of truth for the financial world. In this role, you will create a platform that completely changes an industry.
- Develop and maintain web applications using modern frameworks and technologies
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and maintainability.
- Troubleshoot and debug technical issues in a timely manner.
- Optimize application performance and scalability.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Play a central role in building a complex and large-scale platform.
- Work closely with the management team to execute product vision & architecture.
- Develop tasks end-to-end, from design to deployment.
- Provide scalable, maintainable, and easy-to-use solutions for our customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development.
- Proficiency in both front-end and back-end development
- Experience with front-end frameworks, such as React or Angular
- Experience with back-end frameworks, such as Node.js or Django
- Familiarity with database systems, such as MySQL or MongoDB
- Experience working with databases.
- Fast learner with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
Backed by founders with IPO and “Unicorn” experiences, we stick to our 4 key values:
- We’re on your side. The best way to achieve our goals is through collaboration: after all, your success is our success.
- We think big. We want you to own what you do, elevate it to the next level, and try new and creative approaches.
- We live by truth. We encourage everyone to come together with their own beliefs to form something meaningful.
- We’re committed. We are committed to you, to each other, and to the idea of innovation.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do