About The Position
Accounting is the business world language, and every company on this earth relies on accurate financial data to communicate with stakeholders.
But the world is ready for the next level. The $400 billion per year financial reporting industry is craving new technology to take standards to the next level.
That's why at Trullion, we're creating a single source of truth for financial data. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting workflows, provides real-time reports & insights and drives new levels of collaboration for financial leaders.
We are a rapid-growth start-up culture with a client base that includes global multinational brands and leading audit firms. Our investors include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft, leading CFOs, and CAOs worldwide.
This is a full-stack sales leadership role. We are a rapid-growth B2B SaaS company looking to scale from 100 to 10,000 customers & beyond. This unique opportunity to join the leadership team and shape the company's future. Our company is jointly headquartered in the US and Tel Aviv. This position is "based" in NYC but requires travel and management of a remote-distributed sales team.
What We Have:
- 100+ happy referenceable customers
- Strong inbound sales funnel
- Strong alliance referral network
- A small global team of high-performing AEs and SDRs (US & Israel)
What We Need:
- Ability to drive a passionate, customer-obsessed culture across a global team
- Work with the Founding team to go from 100 to 1,000 customers
- Start as a player-coach: source, sell and close your deals, while building the playbook
- Lead the existing team while recruiting the next level
- Lead by example by driving qualification, pitching, negotiating, closing, and retaining as you design the end-to-end process
- Optimize and improve upon existing channels (inbound, alliances) while building enterprise, outbound, and account development/ABM motions
- Work closely with alliances, marketing, and product teams to align business.
- Mentor and build the team's capabilities
- At least 10+ years of sales experience is preferred
- At least 5+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Prior experience recruiting and growing teams
- Prior experience selling into enterprise and mid-market preferred
- Prior experience selling to financial buyers (CFO, Controller, CPA Firms) preferred
- NYC-based or ability to spend significant time
- Technology or Start-up experience; Proactive and hustler mentality
- Ability to work in ambiguous and vague environments and drive activity independently
We stick to our 4 key values:
- Think BIG. We are ambitious and proactive and love challenging the status quo.
- Live by truth. We uphold the highest standards of accuracy and accountability.
- On Your Side. It’s all about the people, and we are family.
- Committed. Committed to execution. Committed to delivery. Committed to excellence