About The Position
Accounting is the language of the business world, and all companies rely on accurate financial data to communicate with stakeholders. The $400 billion per year financial reporting industry is ready for new technology to take standards to the next level. And that's where Trullion comes in. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting workflows, provides real-time reports and insights, and promotes new levels of collaboration for financial leaders. We are a rapidly growing start-up with clients that include global multinational brands and leading audit firms. Our investors include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft, leading CFOs, and CAOs from around the world. Now's the perfect time to bring you as a Senior Product Manager as we expand our current offering and launch new products. In this role, you will help implement the product strategy, create detailed requirements, define and prioritize features, coordinate backlogs, and lead your product's roadmap. You will work with customers, users, engineering, design, and product management to ensure that our products meet customer needs. We are looking for someone with the desire and experience to drive "zero to one" and innovation in a start-up environment.
- Play a key role and be responsible for one of our strategic product areas.
- Work with customers, users, and internal parties to understand, map, and prioritize customer and user needs.
- Perform market research.
- Lead the development process.
- Search for new opportunities and provide value to our customers.
- Drive the product planning and design process to help translate the needs and vision into a solid product that performs, scales, and is easy to use.
- Work closely with the engineering team to define product workflows and help make tradeoff decisions.
- Craft unique user experiences for cutting-edge that will help customers with their critical daily jobs to be done.
- Help communicate the product benefits and functionality to internal team members and outside parties.
- A top-talented, experienced product manager with a proven background in SaaS B2B products (5+ years).
- Customer obsessed. Interviewing customers and partnering with them to inform the product discovery process.
- Passionate about creating and building new products.
- Someone who enjoys being responsible and having a sense of ownership over the created product.
- A progressive thinker with solid execution -you can envision a different world and articulate a clear path to get there.
- A PM with a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Experience and usability skills and the ability to craft user journeys.
- Good understanding of data and how to interpret it to improve products.
- Fluent or very proficient in English.
- Previous accounting experience - A significant advantage
- You have a hands-on state of mind - a must!
Backed by founders with IPO and “Unicorn” experiences, we stick to our 4 key values:
- We’re on your side. The best way to achieve our goals is through collaboration: after all, your success is our success.
- We think big. We want you to own what you do, elevate it to the next level, and try new and creative approaches.
- We live by truth. We encourage everyone to come together with their own beliefs to form something meaningful.
- We’re committed. We are committed to you, to each other, and to the idea of innovation.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do