About The Position
Business communicates through the language of accounting. Yet the $400B financial reporting industry still relies heavily on inefficient and error-prone manual processes and legacy systems. Trullion is transforming this. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting and audit workflows, provides real-time reports and insights, and promotes new levels of collaboration for financial leaders. We believe in a more efficient, transparent, and human-oriented accounting world. A rapidly growing start-up with offices in Tel Aviv, New York, and London, Trullion has a global outlook framed by our multicultural world. We value collaboration and are deeply committed to the success of our employees, customers, and partners with investors that include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft & Stepstone. Hiring diverse talent, regardless of race, gender, age, or sexual orientation, is key to our values, as we believe that diverse backgrounds brought together creates the strongest innovation and culture. If you are a big thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment doing industry-changing work, Trullion is the place for you.
As our company continues to grow, an exciting opportunity awaits for a dynamic individual to join our Marketing team as Brand Designer. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in crafting innovative marketing strategies and creating visually captivating materials to enhance our brand presence. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, you'll be instrumental in driving the success of our marketing initiatives. This position calls for a multi-disciplined visual storyteller with a background in brand-related graphic design and motion graphics who can envision breakthrough creative concepts and bring them to life in many styles and formats. We will ask you to provide a portfolio of recent work and may require a content assignment. As part of a team that thrives on communication, you will also have to be comfortable working in a hybrid environment with set office days each week.
- Develop and execute global brand campaigns, integrating design, film, photography, and copy to drive brand awareness and lead generation.
- Create overarching creative concepts and campaign narratives for omnichannel brand and product campaigns as well as brand activations
- Create and craft social campaigns that grab and hold attention through type and graphic animation
- Develop and maintain the visual identity of Trullion, ensuring consistency across all marketing touchpoints.
- Build design systems in both static and motion formats to be applied across web, social media, collateral, partner and influencer toolkits
- Create unique brand identities, event themes, logos, and on-screen graphics; work closely with copywriters and other team members to develop engaging and effective content.
- Create visually stunning and user-friendly web and mobile designs that optimize the user experience.
- Translate complex concepts and data into visually appealing and easy-to-understand graphics.
- Define and clearly articulate aesthetic direction for individual marketing campaigns.
- Build and present design decks from creative sketches to final toolkits
- Evolve and apply graphic brand standards across a wide variety of media, including digital, social, dotcom, signage, and tradeshow event display.
- Responsible for managing the design and print production of sales material.
- Organize all necessary artwork and mechanicals for release to vendors.
- Ensure all aspects of final graphics are delivered on time, on budget, and in a manner that represents the brand authentically.
- Stay informed about the latest design trends, tools, and technologies, and incorporate them into the design process.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in graphic design or marketing design
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other design software
- Proficiency with motion graphics, examples of such
- Portfolio showcasing a range of design work
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and branding guidelines
- Knowledge of web design principles and experience with UX/UI design
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or a related field
- Proficiency with Illustration, a huge plus
We embrace our core values in everything that we do:
- Think BIG. We are ambitious, proactive, and we love challenging the status quo.
- We live by truth. We uphold the highest standards of accuracy and accountability.
- On Your Side. We are on this journey together and want to collaborate and empower each other to succeed.
- Committed. Committed to execution. Committed to delivery. Committed to excellence.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do