About The Position
Business communicates through the language of accounting. Yet the $400B financial reporting industry still relies heavily on inefficient and error-prone manual processes and legacy systems. Trullion is transforming this. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting and audit workflows, provides real-time reports and insights, and promotes new levels of collaboration for financial leaders. We believe in a more efficient, transparent, and human-oriented accounting world. A rapidly growing start-up with offices in Tel Aviv, New York, and London, Trullion has a global outlook framed by our multicultural world. We value collaboration and are deeply committed to the success of our employees, customers, and partners with investors that include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft & Stepstone. Hiring diverse talent, regardless of race, gender, age, or sexual orientation, is key to our values, as we believe that diverse backgrounds brought together creates the strongest innovation and culture. If you are a big thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment doing industry-changing work, Trullion is the place for you.
Trullion’s A.I. Team operates at the forefront of technology, utilizing Language Models (LLMs), computer vision, NER, statistical modeling, and standard ML. We're seeking an experienced AI Engineer to contribute to our diverse range of projects, from development to production. Strong software engineering skills are essential for bringing projects to production and providing ongoing support. If you're driven and ready to make an impact in the AI landscape, join us in shaping the future of artificial intelligence in the accounting software industry.
- In collaboration with our AI engineers and full-stack developers, integrate innovation seamlessly into production processes.
- Developing production-level, scalable AI products.
- Maintain and improve the current code base.
- Engage productively with product and business stakeholders.
- Build robust software with strong design principles.
- Bachelors or Masters in a relevant discipline and some research experience.
- 4-5 years of experience in AI engineering or a similar position (this may include backend engineering experience).
- Comprehensive knowledge of either deep learning, data science, machine learning, or computer science.
- Effectively design software architectures.
- Proficiency in Python programming language.
- Building E2E AI workflows, including semantic search, paragraph retrievals, keyword extraction, question answering, topic modeling, NER, and summarization.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: we want to hear your ideas, not just to have you implement ours, with the production environment in mind.
- Ability to write robust and testable code.
- Fast learner with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent team player with solid communication skills in verbal and written English.
Backed by founders with IPO and “Unicorn” experiences, we stick to our 4 key values:
- We’re on your side. The best way to achieve our goals is through collaboration: after all, your success is our success.
- We think big. We want you to own what you do, elevate it to the next level, and try new and creative approaches.
- We live by truth. We encourage everyone to come together with their own beliefs to form something meaningful.
- We’re committed. We are committed to you, to each other, and to the idea of innovation.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do