About The Position
Accounting is the language of the business world, and all companies rely on accurate financial data to communicate with stakeholders. The $400 billion per year financial reporting industry is ready for new technology to take standards to the next level. And that's where Trullion comes in. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting workflows, provides real-time reports and insights, and promotes new levels of collaboration for financial leaders. We are a rapidly growing start-up with clients that include global multinational brands and leading audit firms. Our investors include Aleph, Third Point Ventures, Greycroft, leading CFOs, and CAOs from around the world. Now is the perfect time to join us as we expand our offerings and launch brand-new products. We have a great foundation. We have a strong leadership team across sales, product, engineering & operations. We seek a leader to “slot in” and take our foundation to the next level while growing the finance team in parallel.
- Lead financial operations aligned with business goals, manage planning and forecasting, offer executive-level financial guidance, and drive growth through cost optimization and revenue enhancement.
- Assess and monitor the company's performance, ensure compliance with regulations, and manage cash flow and capital by maintaining financial analysis, reporting, and control activities.
- Lead and mentor a high-performing team, promoting accountability, professionalism, and continuous improvement.
- Providing financial insights and facilitating strategic decisions on behalf of the CEO and executive team.
- Ensure alignment with organizational goals by presenting financial performance forecasts and answering inquiries to the board of directors.
- Maintain strong internal controls to protect company assets and prevent fraud by overseeing financial audits, coordinating with external auditors, and ensuring accurate and timely completion.
- Lead fundraising initiatives according to the company's financial strategy, leveraging global expertise to navigate international financial and legal landscapes.
- CPA qualified - A must
- 7+ years of finance and accounting leadership experience, preferably in a global startup or high-growth environment.
- Extensive technical accounting experience, preferably at one of the Big 4 accounting firms.
- In-depth knowledge of financial benchmarking, accounting, audit and tax compliance, and other regulatory matters.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop high-performing teams.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate financial data into strategic insights.
- Communicate clearly and simply when dealing with complex information, and work closely with the audit committee and the board.
- Ability to think strategically & commercially and to understand key performance drivers within the business.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- A detail-oriented and proactive approach to work, focusing on continuous improvement.
- Highly independent, fast learner, efficient, and organized. Get things done attitude.
- Strong understanding of financial principles, budgeting, and forecasting.
- A high level of English.
Backed by founders with IPO and “Unicorn” experiences, we stick to our 4 key values:
- We’re on your side. The best way to achieve our goals is through collaboration: after all, your success is our success.
- We think big. We want you to own what you do, elevate it to the next level, and try new and creative approaches.
- We live by truth. We encourage everyone to come together with their own beliefs to form something meaningful.
- We’re committed. We are committed to you, to each other, and to the idea of innovation.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do