About The Position
Accounting is the language of the business world, and all companies rely on accurate financial data to communicate with stakeholders. The $400 billion per year financial reporting industry is ready for new technology to take standards to the next level.
And that's where Trullion comes in. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting workflows, provides real-time reports and insights, and promotes new levels of collaboration for financial leaders.
We are a rapidly growing start-up with clients that include global multinational brands and leading audit firms. Our investors include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft, leading CFOs, and CAOs from around the world.
This is the perfect time for you to join us as we expand our current offerings and launch new products. We are looking for an experienced DevOps Team Lead who wants to join our core team and help us build the single source of truth for the financial world.
- Design our cloud infrastructure, which is scalable and secure
- Provision, configure and maintain our cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Choose frameworks, technologies, and tools for our infrastructures
- Help the CTO/CISO with all security aspects
- Take care of all IT aspects (limited cause we are almost totally cloud-based)
- Work collaboratively with the software engineers to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Build and implement solutions that will help Trullion to sell its product as a platform
- Provide solutions for observability on our production deployment (including monitoring and logging) to other engineers, and professional services
- Ensure a highly reliable system
- Support engineering teams performing development
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps for web applications
- Experience as DevOps maintaining cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure/GCloud)
- Strong understanding of how to secure cloud environments and meet compliance requirements
- Experience with Kubernetes, GitHub, and deploying applications on AWS- an advantage
- Knowledge of using terraform & ansible – an advantage
- Fast learner with outstanding problem-solving skills
- Experience working at small startups –an advantage
- Proven experience leading and managing a multidisciplinary team of DevOps and backend engineers, with a track record of delivering complex projects on time and within budget
- Strong leadership skills and ability to mentor and guide team members, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, transparency, and continuous improvement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to identify and resolve conflicts and make decisions in a fast-paced environment, leveraging data-driven decision-making and stakeholder consensus
Backed by founders with IPO and “Unicorn” experiences, we stick to our 4 key values:
- Think BIG. We want you to own what you do, elevate it to the next level, and try new and creative approaches
- We live by truth. We encourage everyone to come together with their own beliefs to form something meaningful
- On Your Side. The best way to achieve our goals is through collaboration: after all, your success is our success
- Committed. We are committed to you, to each other, and to the idea of innovation
We embrace our core values in everything that we do