About The Position
Accounting is the language of the business world, and all companies rely on accurate financial data to communicate with stakeholders. The $400 billion per year financial reporting industry is ready for new technology to take standards to the next level. And that's where Trullion comes in. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting workflows, provides real-time reports and insights, and promotes new levels of collaboration for financial leaders. We are a rapidly growing start-up with clients that include global multinational brands and leading audit firms. Our investors include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft, leading CFOs, and CAOs from around the world. This is the perfect time for you to join us as we expand our current offerings and launch new products. An ideal candidate would be a Senior Engineer with a passion for solving complex problems and a desire to play a meaningful role in fulfilling Trullion's vision.
- Play a central role in building a complex and large-scale platform.
- Work closely with the management team to execute product vision & architecture.
- Develop tasks end-to-end, from design to deployment.
- Provide scalable, maintainable, and easy-to-use solutions for our customers.
- Prioritize according to risk, deadlines, and external commitments.
- Code enthusiast with a hands-on approach.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience in both front-end and back-end development.
- An autodidact fast learner, self-starter, broad-minded with a “can do” approach.
- Proven experience and deep understanding of web applications development.
- Working experience with cloud environments and virtualization: Docker, Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of modern SaaS applications in terms of architecture and best practices.
- Excellent analytical skills to identify problems and propose solutions.
- A deep understanding of product development and the ability to set and execute project objectives and priorities.
Backed by founders with IPO and “Unicorn” experiences, we stick to our 4 key values:
- We’re on your side. The best way to achieve our goals is through collaboration: after all, your success is our success.
- We think big. We want you to own what you do, elevate it to the next level, and try new and creative approaches.
- We live by truth. We encourage everyone to come together with their own beliefs to form something meaningful.
- We’re committed. We are committed to you, to each other, and to the idea of innovation.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do