About The Position
Accounting is the language of the business world, and all companies rely on accurate financial data to communicate with stakeholders. The $400 billion per year financial reporting industry is ready for new technology to take standards to the next level.
And that's where Trullion comes in. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting workflows, provides real-time reports and insights and promotes new levels of collaboration for financial leaders.
We are a rapidly growing start-up with clients that include global multinational brands and leading audit firms. Our investors include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft, leading CFOs, and CAOs from around the world.
This is the perfect time for you to join us as we expand our current offerings and launch new products. We are looking for an experienced Corporate Controller who wants to join our core team and help us build the single source of truth for the financial world.
- Oversee all accounting, payroll, and tax.
- Lead monthly, quarterly, and annual close processes, including preparing all required financial statements, tax filings, statutory reporting requirements, and ongoing interaction with external accountants under US GAAP.
- Help manage the company's cash flow.
- Manage and support day-to-day Finance Operations activities, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash flow and banking transactions, salaries, and management of internal and external bookkeepers.
- Identify opportunities to improve financial and operational systems and cost-effectiveness.
- Manage audit processes and work closely with external auditors during the interim and annual audit
- Provide periodical management reporting packages (including AR/AP aging, unaudited financials, budget vs. actuals analysis, etc.), Ad-Hoc reporting, and analysis as needed both internally and externally for management, investors, auditors, etc.
- Responsible for implementing accounting standards, including revenue recognition (ASC 606)
- Assist in designing and implementing internal controls and risk management.
- Oversee relationships with banks both in the United States and in Israel.
- Work closely with the Head of Finance and CEO to help prepare the company budget and both short-term and long-term financial plans.
- Ad-hoc accounting and finance-related projects as needed.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Graduate of one of the “Big 4” accounting firms
- 4+ years experience working as a controller of a startup company (experience with SaaS is preferred )
- Experience in US GAAP
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication in both English and Hebrew
- Highest standards of accuracy; highly organized, detail-oriented, and mindful of deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Proactive, fast learner, and self-motivated
- Culture warrior
Backed by founders with IPO and “Unicorn” experiences, we stick to our 4 key values:
- We’re on your side. The best way to achieve our goals is through collaboration: after all, your success is our success.
- We think big. We want you to own what you do, elevate it to the next level, and try new and creative approaches.
- We live by truth. We encourage everyone to come together with their own beliefs to form something meaningful.
- We’re committed. We are committed to you, to each other, and to the idea of innovation.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do