About The Position
Accounting is the language of the business world, and all companies rely on accurate financial data to communicate with stakeholders. The $400 billion per year financial reporting industry is ready for new technology to take standards to the next level. And that's where Trullion comes in. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting workflows, provides real-time reports and insights, and promotes new levels of collaboration for financial leaders. We are a rapidly growing start-up with clients that include global multinational brands and leading audit firms. Our investors include Aleph, Third Point Ventures, Greycroft, leading CFOs, and CAOs from around the world. This is the perfect time for you to join us as we expand our current offerings and launch new products. We are seeking a talented Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing company and our amazing Marketing Team.
- Build and manage a content strategy and calendar (blogs, email marketing, videos, webinars, infographics, e-books, etc.).
- Develop and implement short- and long-term marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, lead generation, and pipeline creation.
- Design and deliver highly effective campaigns to support - Product releases, business needs, or conversion optimization.
- Manage outsourced content.
- Contribute creative ideas to support key content goals, brainstorm interesting new topics, increase content downloads, and nurture leads with relevant content.
- Create content and microcopy for email, web, landing pages, ads, and more.
- Collaborate with various departments, team members, and subject-matter experts.
- Maintained and optimized the company website, including content updates.
- 2 years of experience in a B2B/SaaS startup - Fintech is an advantage.
- Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills, with the ability to remain agile.
- Exceptional positioning, branding, copywriting, editing, and storytelling skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to build and execute a full marketing plan
- Effective organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across-channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- A fluent English speaker and impeccable grammar - Must.
Backed by founders with IPO and “Unicorn” experiences, we stick to our 4 key values:
- We’re on your side. The best way to achieve our goals is through collaboration: after all, your success is our success.
- We think big. We want you to own what you do, elevate it to the next level, and try new and creative approaches.
- We live by truth. We encourage everyone to come together with their own beliefs to form something meaningful.
- We’re committed. We are committed to you, to each other, and to the idea of innovation.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do