About The Position
Accounting is the business world language, and every company on this earth relies on accurate financial data to communicate with stakeholders.
But the world is ready for the next level. The $400 billion per year financial reporting industry is craving new technology to take standards to the next level.
That's why at Trullion, we're creating a single source of truth for financial data. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting workflows, provides real-time reports & insights and drives new levels of collaboration for financial leaders.
We are a rapid-growth start-up culture with a client base that includes global multinational brands and leading audit firms. Our investors include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft, leading CFOs, and CAOs worldwide.
Now's the perfect time to bring you as a Senior Product Designer as we expand our current offering and launch new products. In this role, you will significantly impact our products' planning and design as the first UX designer in the company. You will be part of creating functional solutions and detailed designs to ensure a great user experience for the users of Trullion's product suite.
You'll love it because This is an incredibly impactful role in the organization; You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving, mission-driven company; You will have growth opportunities, You will collaborate with other professional and enthusiastic team members, and You will help transform an industry with your expertise. Stand out for what makes you extraordinary. Be the disruptor you were born to be.
- End-to-End UX and UI responsibility - conduct the full design cycle of new products, modules, and features, from ideation to production
- Redesign Trullion product suite to expose its full potential and capabilities
- Facilitate product vision by researching, wireframing, prototyping, designing user journeys, creating visual UI, and handing it off to developers
- Coordinate with developers on the design implementation within time and resource constraints, and adapt to changes if necessary
- Maintain the design system to ensure design alignment and to set new design guidelines across all product
- 4+ years of experience in UX/UI design, working closely with products and developers – must
- Experience in a SaaS B2B software company and with complex systems –must
- Knowledgeable and experience in applying Design Thinking, Design Sprint, Agile and Lean methodologies
- Quickly create and iterate on designs using conceptual diagrams, wireframes, click-through prototypes, and design specs
- Deliver clear, detailed, and pixel-perfect final design specs
- Experience in market & user research, conducting user interviews, and performing usability testing – an advantage
- Strong and proven visual design capabilities, web-based systems- must
- Experience using design software and tools for R&D collaboration (Figma – ideally)
- Proficiency in English
- Background in Fintech / financial industry – an advantage
Please include a link for an online portfolio in addition to the CV. You’ll excel by:
- Demonstrating the ability to solve complex problems - balancing user needs, business goals, and technological constraints
- Communicating your ideas and solution clearly and effectively
- Collaborating seamlessly with colleagues across the company
- Having a holistic understanding of the product and process with a sharp eye for details
- Being creative and resourceful
We embrace our core values in everything that we do:
- Think BIG. We are ambitious, proactive, and we love challenging the status quo
- We live by truth. We uphold the highest standards of accuracy and accountability
- On Your Side. We are on this journey together and want to collaborate and empower each other to succeed
- Committed. Committed to execution. Committed to delivery. Committed to excellence