About The Position
Business communicates through the language of accounting. Yet the $400B financial reporting industry still relies heavily on inefficient and error-prone manual processes and legacy systems. Trullion is transforming this. Our AI-powered platform automates critical accounting and audit workflows, provides real-time reports and insights, and promotes new levels of collaboration for financial leaders. We believe in a more efficient, transparent, and human-oriented accounting world. A rapidly growing start-up with offices in Tel Aviv, New York, and London, Trullion has a global outlook framed by our multicultural world. We value collaboration and are deeply committed to the success of our employees, customers, and partners with investors that include Aleph, Third Point, Greycroft & Stepstone. Hiring diverse talent, regardless of race, gender, age, or sexual orientation, is key to our values, as we believe that diverse backgrounds brought together creates the strongest innovation and culture. If you are a big thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment doing industry-changing work, Trullion is the place for you.
This is the perfect time for you to join us as an IT Specialist, as you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our IT systems and providing excellent technical support to the team. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, exceptional problem-solving skills, and excellent customer service abilities.
- User support: Provide first-level technical support to users across the organization. Promptly and effectively diagnose and resolve hardware, software, and network issues. Escalate issues to third-party vendors when necessary.
- User Account Management: Manage user accounts, permissions, and access rights in various systems. Assist with onboarding/offboarding processes while ensuring smooth transitions for employees.
- Hardware and Software Maintenance: Perform regular maintenance and updates on hardware and software systems. Installed, configured, and troubleshot computer hardware and software components.
- Network Support: Assist in the maintenance and troubleshooting of network infrastructure.
- Documentation: Create and update documentation for IT procedures, troubleshooting guides, and knowledge base articles. Maintain an inventory of hardware, software licenses, and other IT assets.
- Security Compliance: Enforce IT security policies and protocols to safeguard company data. Stay informed about the latest security threats and implement preventive measures.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with other team members and departments to implement IT projects and initiatives.
- Proven experience working as an IT specialist or in a similar role.
- Manage office infrastructure (firewall/switches/Wi-Fi/printers/VPN, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of Windows and/or macOS operating systems.
- Familiarity with network protocols, security, and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with data backup and disaster recovery procedures.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Willing to learn and handle all IT aspects.
- Public Cloud Knowledge (AWS) - Advantage.
- Can-do attitude.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do:
- Think BIG. We are ambitious, proactive, and we love challenging the status quo.
- We live by truth. We uphold the highest standards of accuracy and accountability.
- On Your Side. We are on this journey together and want to collaborate and empower each other to succeed.
- Committed. Committed to execution. Committed to delivery. Committed to excellence.
We embrace our core values in everything that we do